- Extensive knowledge of classical algorithms and data structures (IE via HackerRank/ICPC)
- Knowledge of concurrent programming including multi-node concurrent programming
- Understanding of hardware principles of modern computers, networks, etc.
- Upper-intermediate English or higher
Nice to have:
- Java, Scala, Python, and any other “Data languages”
- Understanding of SQL and noSQL
We're looking for enthusiastic, self-motivated, and process-driven trainees to join our Data Management team which includes BI, DWH, Big Data, and Machine Learning fields:
- Throughout this paid internship you will be supported by our experienced mentors
- It’s a full-time job
- After the successful completion of the internship, you will become a junior engineer
We’re starting the CV screening process now and will be in touch with you if we find you to be a fit for this position.
Please, write us a cover letter explaining why it’s important for you to start an internship at Quantori.
Quantori is a new company with a long history. We have over twenty years' experience in developing software for the pharmaceutical industry and driving advanced strategies in the world of Big Data revolution.
Quantori is transforming life sciences and healthcare with the power of digital IT. We develop intelligent solutions that provide insights to help our partners make data-driven decisions that innovate drug development and improve patient care. With deep domain knowledge, Quantori combines advanced data analytics, scientific knowledge management, and best-in-class software engineering to speed up time to market and improve the agility of the research process.
- Highly competitive compensation
- Remote or office work
- Continuous education, mentoring, and professional development programs
- Strong management and tech expertise
- Certifications paid by the company